[Squeakland] [ANN] Redesigned Squeakland site

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Fri Jun 27 20:05:23 PDT 2003

Dear Squeaklanders,

Hope your summer is off to a great start!

We've got news for you:  We've redesigned the Squeakland website and we
encourage you to visit!  We hope you'll agree it's 'richer and deeper'
and has grown as has our community.

It's been reviewed by some "eyeballs" but we'd love you to check it out,
and send us your comments. Please help us "pound on it" and report any
problems you may encounter.

Your comments, suggestions and bug reports should be sent to
webmaster at squeakland.org

Happy summer and happy Squeaking -- we hope you like the new site!