Volunteering for the documentation team

G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl
Thu Mar 13 11:37:04 PST 2003

More and More communities of practice use a wiki-site for collaborative
documentation of their product: With Swiki we have the nicest Wiki on earth
(OK Tiki becomes also nice)

I know that Swiki was always meant to be THE tool for this, but it misses
cohesie:
Could the people with the overview create a new Swiki with a simple
book-metaphor:
- a clear TOC, maybe even a clever index-system, but at least someting you
can recognize as a book: a simple example of this is myscrapbook form the
php-family of a more complex ome like Drupal...

- and all the others could go to the pages they feel most comfortable in to
fill?