Logic circuits simulation

Dreyfuss Pierre-André (EDU) pierre-andre.dreyfuss at edu.ge.ch
Thu Mar 20 14:12:21 PST 2003

Hi,

I have put on squeakland-bss a project for building logic circuits ,
It was just to see if I could post a project , since from school it is not
possible,(we have fireWalls). From home it worked well and the project is
there. I hope it will be usefull for others.
What are the rules for posting  something there ???

!!!  HELP  about PROXIES !!!!

I need help to use squeak with proxies. I saw in the small talk code that
there is something about proxies  in it.
I probably just need to put a file with the name of the proxy and the chanel
on it. But where to put that file and what should be on it ???

Best regards.
P-A Dreyfuss