Just a few more comments....

Mankovsky, Sheine sheine.mankovsky2 at tdsb.on.ca
Sat Mar 29 21:40:55 PST 2003

I checked the Fields site today.  They have posted a note that the archived
talks will be available soon.  I expect, from what Kim said, that it should
be early next week. I'll check again next week.  My "stuff" remains Plan B:)
In retrospect I'm pleased I arranged to have both a CD and a video.  Sheine