Pendulum

Brucestro at aol.com Brucestro
Mon May 5 08:53:38 PDT 2003

In a message dated 4/15/03 6:07:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Alan.Kay at squeakland.org writes:

> What's the model behind the "movin' pictures"?
>

> The simple frame by frame animation has a very weak and almost nonexistent
> model.

The "simple frame by frame animation" is the idea I had in mind.  And
although I haven't tried "stacking" a number of pictures on top of each
other, I did notice in our recent workshop that "send to back (or front)" is
an included feature.  Couldn't that be scripted to show motion?

Bruce