Pendulum

Alan Kay Alan.Kay
Mon May 5 08:53:38 PDT 2003

There are many ways of doing frame by frame, but why not do it the
way the children learn how to animate? Check out the project "Sam's
Face Ball" on the Squeakland website. I think there is also a
tutorial about how to animate.

But, again, I ask, why not do this with a real model instead of "just a story"?

Cheers,

Alan

------