Pendulum

Phil Firsenbaum tacmanphil
Mon May 5 08:53:39 PDT 2003

Interesting...I actually saw this message on the Squeak archive. i
didn't receive it on the mailing list, though.

Anyhow, even if the pen were down and the pendulum simulated reality i
think it would draw lines on top of lines  unless the area under the
pen was scrolling. Do you see what I mean?
I'm still hoping to get the pendulum to work although maybe that's not
as important as the thinking about pendulum that I've been forced to
do. I think it would be really powerful to get kids involved. We should
try it out before the year is out...with something that's doable, or
maybe not
Wouldn't it be nice to have at least a few other teachers involved in
this conversation? From PS 87 or from the local PDS? Is there a grant
opportunity lurking in here someplace?

Off to a Seder now...enjoy!
Phil