'All the Real Math To Which School (Including College) Refused Yo u

diegogomezdeck at ConsultAr.com diegogomezdeck
Mon May 5 08:53:39 PDT 2003

Karl,

> I think it would be nice to have a playground that had gravity "turned
> on",
> so all the stuff put in it would act acording.

I made a simply version of this idea, see it at
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/Manzana

Manzana has 2 type of playgrounds. One simulates the gravity in one planet
(all the object fall down) and the other simulate the gravity in the
univers (the objects atract them each other)

There are especial objects that represents forces.  My son (6 years old)
found really intuitive to play with forces (represented as vectors)

> Then you could "view" object and it would tell you the forces.

Nice idea!

> Karl

Cheers,

Diego Gomez Deck