Seeking compelling high school examples

Christopher Sawtell csawtell
Mon May 5 08:53:41 PDT 2003

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 05:24, Kim Rose wrote:
> Hi, Christopher -
> Thanks so much...but when I loaded this url all I got was a blank
> Squeak project... hmmmmm???
> Kim

Dear O dear,

I've just checked, the full file is definitely there.
[chris at berty chris]$ ls -l /var/www/html/CSpendulum.pr
-rw-r--r--    1 chris    users      206881 Apr 27 23:19
/var/www/html/CSpendulum.pr

Here are the md5sums so you can check that there have not been any trasmission
errors:-
2296d55657a529bf754751d084ba419a  /var/www/html/CSpendulum.pr
01fef3280bd77e6adb99cb9842f81743  /var/www/html/GraphBug.pr

If that's correct, it looks as if we have been caught out by incompatible
interpreters or something else to do with using moving target software.
I upgraded the image and changes files only a couple of days ago. I think I'm
up to date, but I'm not sure?

Here are the version details of the Squeak interpreter I'm using.

chris at liberty chris $ squeak -version
3.4-1 #1 XShm Thu Mar 13 22:24:42 NZDT 2003 gcc 3.2.1
Squeak3.4 of 1 March 2003 [latest update: #5170]
Linux liberty.localnet 2.4.20-xfs_pre6 #1 Sat Mar 8 20:42:23 NZDT 2003 i686
Pentium II (Deschutes) GenuineIntel GNU/Linux
default plugin location: /usr/local/lib/squeak/3.4-1/*.so

--
C. S.