Fwd: Re: Seeking compelling high school examples

Kim Rose Kim.Rose
Mon May 5 08:53:45 PDT 2003

Hi, Christopher, Mike  and other readers -
I just tried to load the project from this url:
http://squeakland.org/project.jsp?http://berty.dyndns.org/GraphBug.pr
and it worked!   (It did take a few seconds so patience helps!)

I think it would be *really cool*, if you would be willing to add a
small narrative to this project, explaining to folks finding it, what
it does, why it is important, basically what it means....
would you be willing to do so?
thanks!
Kim