[Squeakland] Copy problem

Phil Firsenbaum tacmanphil at mac.com
Mon May 12 22:37:24 PDT 2003

In attempting to create a pattern consisting of a series of dots I drew
an initial dot and used the Copy tile (found in miscellaneous category)
followed by forward #.
If i set this script to ticking and stop it after 6 dots appear, dots
will continue to be created across the screen and I'll also have
multiple dots on top of each other. What's going on here? The script
doesn't appear to be recursive, yet it's behaving as if it were.