[Squeakland] pen trails

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Fri May 16 11:37:28 PDT 2003

Hi Squeaklanders,

I was talking to Markus Gaelli abaout his PolygonFactory
improvement, and then I realised that sending a Link
to the squeak.org bugfix-archive is not the right thing to
do on the squeakland mailinglist... that's something for
the squeak.org hackers.

So here's now a version that is actually usable:

http://squeakland.org/project.jsp?http://www.ira.uka.de/~marcus/PolygonFactory.001.pr

This is a project with Markus's new Polygon-drawing tiles and a very simple
example.

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de