[Squeakland] Promoting Squeak in NYC

Charles A. Monteiro charles at ocit.com
Fri Nov 28 19:36:59 PST 2003

Hi Squeakers,

First of all pardon me if this is a second posting. Please see below:

NYC Smalltalk will host a viewing of the "Squeakers DVD" which will be
followed by a discussion of Squeak in an educational context and what
needs to be done to expand its use in the NYC schools. I mention
"expand" because there are already a couple pilots that I know of.

Details: