[Squeakland] Publishing issues

Phil Firsenbaum tacmanphil at mac.com
Thu Oct 16 08:38:42 PDT 2003

Wondering if anyone else is using Squeak in a networked environment (Mac OS X clients and server). I'm experiencing intermitment problems saving projects...some get saved, while others "hang" while trying to publish/save. Eventually, i have to force quit the hanging computers, which, of course, means those projects don't get saved.
I thought I was on to something when I tried having students take turns saving, but that didn't work either.
Thinking about moving each "My Squeak" folder into the respective Documents folder...
Any thoughts?

More about what we're doing with Squeak at PS 87 with the entire 5th grade once these issues are resolved.

Phil