[Squeakland] [FUN]Space Invader Tutorial

Kim Rose Kim.Rose at viewpointsresearch.org
Fri Sep 5 09:28:21 PDT 2003

hi, folks -

Once again, it sounds like you (Karl & Darius) are using different
images -- my guess is Karl is using a "Squeak" image and Darius a
"Squeakland" image...the "V" button is a relatively new addition to
the "Squeakland" image -- in an effort to simplify the way one
creates a new variable.

It would be really helpful -- perhaps Darius might volunteer?? -- to
take this example and re-do it in a up to date "Squeakland" version
and then re-publish it -- it could be that example we could publish
on our website to share with others.

  -- Kim