AW: [Squeakland] [FUN]Maze constructor

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Sun Sep 7 11:26:06 PDT 2003

Thomas Bernitt wrote:

> I am a newbie in squeak and etoys and explore the projects to learn. With
> this project I have two problems in understanding, I can not solve myself.
> Perhaps someone can help me:
>
> 1.) If I have a look on the rectangles inside the Holder, there are the
> rectangles with the names Rectangle1, Rectangle3, Rectangle4, Rectangle5 and
> so on (the number increases by 1). But never the Rectangle2 is visible.
> What's going on there?
Seems to be something of a internal Player issue and I'm not really sure
why it happens. Could be that Rectangle2 is already in the project somewhere...

> 2.) In Script "writePosition" is the tile "Holder include at beginning" is
> used, but I can not find that in the viewer of the Holder. I can only find
> "Holder include" in the collections categorie. Where can I find the used
> tile?

Ugh, seems to be a Squeak 3.6 feature, not currently in the plugin
image.
My fault.
I shall not write tutorials for Squeak plugin image using Squeak 3.6.
I shall not write tutorials for Squeak plugin image using Squeak 3.6.
I shall not write tutorials for Squeak plugin image using Squeak 3.6.

Karl