[Squeakland] Computer as Tutor

Mankovsky, Sheine Sheine.Mankovsky at tdsb.on.ca
Sat Apr 10 10:34:03 PDT 2004

Thanks Doug.  I did a quick search on Amazon.com for the book but didn't
find anything.  I'd like to suggest a couple of options.  First, you find
the book, and do a summary/review for all of us....  Secondly, whoever is
interested, reads the book and we do a group analysis/discussion of it.
Would the forum be useful for such and endeavour?

I did a quick Google search and found the following:
http://demo.collegepilot.com/pol/Newsletters/200403P01.htm and
http://www.lists.pdx.edu/waoe-views/current/att-0016/Blowing_learning_to_bit
s.doc

Have a great weekend.