[Squeakland] spiral

Alan Kay alan.kay at squeakland.org
Tue Dec 7 13:04:58 PST 2004

To John and Randy

By the way, headingTheta is part of the vector category in etoys, has a
different purpose and orientation than "heading", and is not needed for
making spirals or other LOGO like geometric figures. "headingTheta" (and
the rest of the vector stuff) is usually not visible in a vanilla Etoy
system. How did you get it to be visible in yours?

Cheers,

Alan