[Squeakland] spiral

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Tue Dec 7 16:24:11 PST 2004

Uh, I said "Squeak" backwards 3 times really fast? :)  It's possible that my
environment may be a bit screwy.  Early on I was using some full-blown
version of Squeak, but thought that I was currently using the Etoys version.
The world -> desktop menu -> help -> "about this system" tells me I'm
running Squeakland 3.8.5976 update #371

--Randy