[Squeakland] spiral

Kim Rose kim.rose at squeakland.org
Wed Dec 8 09:29:48 PST 2004

Hi, Arvind -

Actually, #347 is *not* the latest update -- it is #371.

For the sake of others on the list, please know that  downloading
Squeak (or installing it clean on a computer from the "Download
Squeak Now!"  option on the homepage)  will not always give you *all*
the updates, so it is great to periodically check the Squeakland
homepage and the "Get Squeak Updates!" button also  found under
"Download Squeak".

If you do this now, you'll find updates that bring your system up to
#371.  This includes the fixes I wrote about (fonts) last week.

cheers,
Kim