[Squeakland] spiral

Shashank Date sdate at everestkc.net
Thu Dec 9 01:33:34 PST 2004

Phil Firsenbaum wrote:

> Randy,
> I was playing with polygons and spirals last year and created the
> attached scripts.

I do not know if it is my email client (Mozilla Thunderbird on Win XP),
but I do not get the attachments posted on this forum.
First I thought it was a general problem when in an earlier thread
Antonio Barros tried attaching a file (see: Error trying to share a
project) and Ned Konz kept affirming that is was not. But now, since
nobody is complaining I suspect it is only a problem on my side.

Is that true?
-- Shashank