[Squeakland] spiral

Phil Firsenbaum tacmanphil at mac.com
Thu Dec 9 19:54:41 PST 2004

If you looked at the script, I have a test which looks to see when
Birdie's y coordinate is < 100. When it is the script is paused and the
drawing of the spiral stops.
In the running of the project Birdie begins in the center of the screen
where its y coordinate is 390. As it moves out from the center y gets
larger when it moves towards the top of the screen and smaller when it
moves towards the bottom. I arbitrarily chose to look at the value of y
when it's approaching the bottom of the screen.

Of course, there are other approaches one could take to stop the
spiral...

Phil