[Squeakland] spiral/attachments

Kim Rose kim.rose at squeakland.org
Sat Dec 11 07:55:01 PST 2004

Hi, Phil, Shashank, and fellow Squeakers -

We're looking into the "attachments" problem and will write soon
explaining or suggesting what to do when you want to include an
attachment to your message.

Perhaps the answer is uploading to a server and then putting a url in
your mail pointing to that project?  Mike/Bert is this an alternative
method?  We need to be able to share and show projects and I believe
we used to be able to do so.

thanks folks and sorry for inconvenience while we straighten this out,
Kim