[Squeakland] cannot publish a file anymore

Arvind S. Grover AGrover at HewittSchool.org
Mon Dec 13 11:24:30 PST 2004

First of all, thanks to all who helped out with my previous two
questions. I am excited to hear about the state of keyboard listening. I
think it could provide for powerful chances for students. They are eager
to move beyond using items like rotating an object with its clumsy
handle (clumsy only when using it for designing something like a game
where quick turns are important).

I have a student who has a 1 megabyte file, and each time she tried to
publish, it hangs while publishing. I have attached the log. I have
tried on different computers with no luck.

Any ideas? Thanks again,

arvind