[Squeakland] Help in saving projects

Dreyfuss Pierre-Andre (EDU) pierre-andre.dreyfuss at edu.ge.ch
Sat Feb 7 12:43:19 PST 2004

Hi everybody

A solution for the question:

> I want my
> students to be able to save the projects in their network folders.
> But no where can I find a way to browse to them.

Is to make a text file with the desired directory using this template and
put it in the directoy knownServers.

For windows it is :

C:\Program Files\Squeak\Plugin\prefs\knownServers

For Mac os 9 you have to look for
 system/preference/squeak  and seardch from there, I don't remamber exactly
where it is.

For other system you have to search where squeak is installed.

name:	        7emesinfo
directory:	g:\cours\7emes info
type:	        file

This one is for windows, the path is different acording to your system.

The name will appear in the blue window  when you are loading or saving
projects.

>From this directory you can browse the chlidren directories if any.

This way you can choose where your students have to save there projects.

Best regards