[Squeakland] collaborative uses

John Voiklis voiklis at redfigure.org
Tue Feb 24 17:15:06 PST 2004

Hello Randy,

There are lots of ways to collaborate in Squeak, most of them experimental
and, for that reason, not easy to find and or/use (I can tell you more
about these off list).

My research and development efforts while at Teachers College are focused
on testing and improving various ways to collaborate. I presented a paper
on this research at the C5 conference mentioned on the Suqeakland Web site
(the paper can be found here:
http://workshop.madeleinelengle.org/voiklis/uploads/skrappleForKyoto.7.doc).

Other exciting efforts include OpenCroquet, NetMorph, and SeeThroughTalk;
each of these will figure, in some way, in the work we are doing at TC.

(http://opencroquet.org/, http://swikis.ddo.jp/NetMorph,
http://swikis.ddo.jp/SeeThroughTalk).

I hope this bit of information helps; I would be happy to answer any
further questions.

Best,

John