[Squeakland] collaborative uses

Alan Kay alan.kay at squeakland.org
Fri Feb 27 10:54:18 PST 2004

Hi Randy -

There are also a number of immersive UIs in Squeak. All are experimental
(but have been successfully used at long distances (such as from LA to
Japan and to Germany). We will shortly be releasing a new version of all of
this and will let those who are interested on this list know when this happens.

Cheers,

Alan