[Squeakland] Favorite quote from radio interview

Mankovsky, Sheine sheine.mankovsky2 at tdsb.on.ca
Sat Feb 28 21:15:07 PST 2004

I was very interested in the commentary on the use/non-use of computers in
education.  The Maine project is an excellent example of what can be done
when the public sector supports kids.  Hope that part of the discussion
encourages some conversations.  I haven't been following the development of
the US national technology plan.  Anything interesting happening there?
Cheers.  Sheine