[Squeakland] New User

Demarcopad at aol.com Demarcopad at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 13:34:53 PST 2004

Hello!  I am a computer teacher in a K-8 school in Michigan.  I am interested in learning more about how to use Squeak and in developing or acquiring some lesson plans to teach my students about this program.  I signed up for this list about a week ago, and so far, I understand 'nothing' that I have read on this list.  Do you have any suggestions about how I could learn more about this program, I have been to the web site and read everything there, but am still very unsure. I am willing to purchase a book and or set of lesson plans that might be good.
  Thanks!
Pat DeMarco
Holy Family School
Grand Blanc, MI