[Squeakland] New User

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Thu Jan 8 11:14:33 PST 2004

Hi Pat --

The "Powerful Ideas In The Classroom"  book that is available on the
website is a tested curriculum of the first dozen or so Squeak Etoys
projects for elementary aged children. This would be an excellent
place to get started, and please don't hesitate for a second to ask
for more help if needed.

The DVD might give you some insights into the physical processes and
children's reactions to this kind of "hard fun".

Cheers,

Alan