[Squeakland] [Q]Some questions about scripting an eToy player

Darius Clarke darius at inglang.com
Wed Jan 14 13:07:19 PST 2004

Dear Squeakland team,

I've developed a couple questions recenty:

- Which Morphs/eToy players have extra scripts attached to them?
Here is such an example, the Text morph whose menu is attached here to this
message.

- Where is this documented so I can find out such things for myself?
_______

- How can I change the #rotationCenter in an eToy player's script?
- The the #rotationCenter in relation too what point in the player?
_______

- Does the Croquet mailing list still work?
    http://mail.opencroquet.org/pipermail/croquet-user/
_______

- Where do I send my "SqueakDebug-3251534861.log" files?
_______

Thank you for your hard work.

Cheers,
Darius