[Squeakland] Squeaker News.... Squeak in Spain!

Mankovsky, Sheine sheine.mankovsky2 at tdsb.on.ca
Wed Jan 21 20:46:42 PST 2004

I have just had a look at the information on the Spain project, Kim.  HUGE
congratulations to all the people who contributed to this landmark
undertaking!  I can't think of a more significant combination for kids than
Linux, laptops and learning with Squeak.

Sheine Mankovsky
Trustee, Ward 5
Toronto District School Board

"The very essence of the creative is its novelty, hence we have no standard
by which to judge it."  -Carl R.  Rogers