[Squeakland] 3 questions : trailStyle, falling balls pictures, forums ?

francois schnell francois.schnell at free.fr
Sat Jan 24 07:48:18 PST 2004

Dear Squeakers,

* I have two questions concerning the book « Powerfull ideas in the
classroom » :
- Project 8 page 46 : I don't have « the trailStyle » tile in the « pen
use » category of my car. Do you have any ideas how to bring it up or
produce dots for my moving car ?
I'm running Squeak 3.6- 5424
-Project 10 « Falling balls » looks really good, unfortunatelly I don't
have a camcorder. Would it be possible to have the pictures of the
falling ball to do the project 10. I promess I 'll buy a camcorder

* Is there a way to search in the archive of the mailinglist ?
Do you plan to open Forums in the future ? I'm convincing their're
important to initiate a wide community learning from each others
questions and experiences.

Thank's in advance  :-)
François Schnell
France