[Squeakland] Forums for Squeak

Rudy Scott rudy at rudyscott.com
Wed Jan 28 11:47:38 PST 2004

Greetings,

I'd volunteer use of my hosting space for a squeak forum so long as the bandwidth usage doesn't get too high.  I don't have any particular expertise in Squeak but, I'd be happy to contribute a place for those who do to answer questions on the subject.

I've setup a sample phpBB board on my website.  http://rudyscott.com/squeak/
If people are interested in using this space, I'm happy to provide it (no warranties :-).

If squeakland sets up an official phpBB forum I'd be happy to export the db contents over to the new location.

--Rudy