[Squeakland] Forums for Squeak

Michael Rueger michael at squeakland.org
Thu Jan 29 10:09:14 PST 2004

Frank Caggiano wrote:

> If what is wanted is a place to post questions, get answers and discuss
> squeak (the plugin version) in the educational setting then I thought
> that was what this list was for.  If your looking to get more technical
> information about squeak there is the squeak-dev list. What would be the
> purpose of new list?

It is not about a new list, but a different way to communicate. So in
addition or as a replacement for the mailing list we consider using web
forums. It seems that quite a few people prefer forums over mailling
lists for a variety of reasons. If that would actually help getting a
more lively discussion going on all things related to etoys and
education, I think it is worth a try.

Michael