[Squeakland] RE: LEGO MindStorm control

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Mon Jun 28 08:57:51 PDT 2004

Thanks for the reply, John.  I'm simply trying to connect these 2
projects (Squeak & Mindstorm) to make for a more interesting
education/outreach project.  I happen to be using Windows - simply
because that's what the various groups (schools, libraries, Girl Scout
camp) have in their computer labs.

--Randy

<heiland at indiana.edu>