[Squeakland] Why not an "intermediary " list ?

Michael Rueger michael at squeakland.org
Tue Mar 9 08:06:01 PST 2004

Remi Sussan wrote:

> May I take this thread opportunity to ask a question about what I feel to be
> a lack in the Squeak community?
> Why is there not an intermediary list for "less than hacker level"

There was a discussion similar to your suggestion of an intermediary
list a few weeks ago. It was also suggested to use forums instead of
mailing lists for a variety of reasons.
I've already set up a forum server, but it still needs a few
configuration tweaks before I can make it publicly available.

What I'm thinking of is setting up a forum for more technical questions,
which I think would be basically the intermediary level you are suggesting?

Stay tuned for more!

Cheers

Michael