[Squeakland] Why not an "intermediary " list ?

Amela Sadagic amela at pelegroup.net
Tue Mar 9 12:27:14 PST 2004

Kim,

I wholeheartedly support your suggestion of having only one list.

While I may not necessarily be interested in all discussion threads, we
would loose so much with different lists and the energy would get
dispersed. As we all know the threads develop organically and there is
plenty of insights that I can find at later stages even if at the
beginning I was not particularly interested in that thread. One can
surely learn great deal listening different perspectives and being
aware of different directions.

best,
Amela

~~~
Dr. Amela Sadagic
Co-Director
Partnership for Emerging Learning Environments - PELEgroup
        www.pelegroup.net
        ph/cell: 914.224.1276
        amela at pelegroup.net