[Squeakland] My last message appears to have disappeared.

Shelagh Manton oneida at tpg.com.au
Tue Mar 16 14:07:24 PST 2004

My last message appears to have disappeared.
Probably just as well. I am having trouble with my mouse button settings
and halo. I wanted to use squeak map and load one of the packages that
sound so intriging. However, when I follow instructions on how to download
the package, (first left click on choice and then right click) I just keep
getting a holo as if I wanted to inspect the package loader pane. I know
that there are a number of options to change how the halo works and how the
mouse is mapped, but I feel very nervous about changing things. Could
somebody give me a couple of pointers?

Shelagh