[Squeakland] Help me, Advanced Squeakers.

luis ACEVEDO patitoacevedo at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 02:50:13 PST 2004

Hi:
   My name is Patricio Acevedo, from Chile and need a little help about
Alice, the 3D world.
Working with the texture of the actors, the first time that executes the
tutorial of the fish 3D all work well, but never more. The  problem is the
painter  doesn't appear when I press the respective halo, to the center of
the object but rather directly it goes out the tip of the paint  with a set
blue color  I thing that should have some command that allows me to assign
these values but i can´t found.Thanks to who can help me. If my syntax is
not correct  excuse me , but my English is basic and I am writing with a
translate. Thanks another time... Bye