[Squeakland] Re: 1. Help me, Advanced Squeakers. (luis ACEVEDO)

Shelagh Manton oneida at tpg.com.au
Fri Mar 19 09:03:15 PST 2004

> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 02:50:13 +0000
> From: "luis ACEVEDO" <patitoacevedo at hotmail.com>
> Subject: [Squeakland] Help me, Advanced Squeakers.
> To: squeakland at squeakland.org
>
> Hi:
> My name is Patricio Acevedo, from Chile and need a little help about
> Alice, the 3D world.
> Working with the texture of the actors, the first time that executes the
> tutorial of the fish 3D all work well, but never more. The  problem is
> the painter  doesn't appear when I press the respective halo, to the
> center of the object but rather directly it goes out the tip of the paint
> with a set blue color  I thing that should have some command that allows
> me to assign these values but i can´t found.Thanks to who can help me. If
> my syntax is not correct  excuse me , but my English is basic and I am
> writing with a translate. Thanks another time... Bye

I have to agree with you Patricio, I am just new and could not get the 3D
fish to appear. The white halo button works insofar as the brush paints a
shape, but then when it is supposed to magically change into a 3D shape I
get a problem in one of the array classes not understanding the message.
Maybe there is an upgraded set of classes to go with the Wonderland class
that we need. Where can we get it?

Shelagh