[Squeakland] Real beginner's questions!

John Voiklis voiklis at redfigure.org
Fri Mar 26 08:19:40 PST 2004

You guessed correct, Shelagh; it is in fact the underscore keystroke.
Another operator for this requires combining a colon and equal sign,
like so...

:=

Usage looks like...

| myBook |
myBook := BookMorph new.
myBook openInWorld.

It adds one keystroke to the operation, but may be more intelligable to
non-squeakers.

Best,

John