[Squeakland] Re: Grand opening: squeakland forum

Derrel Fincher derrel at fincher.com
Tue Mar 30 16:03:37 PST 2004

I agree with Sam; WWW-only forums are terrible for a number of reasons, not
the least of which is slow connection speeds when in another country.
Second, it's a pull technology rather than a push. If it were combined with
a mail list, or if it could send a digest of message headers, it would be
much friendlier.

Derrel