[Squeakland] Please Register Now for SqueakFest '04!

Kim Rose kim.rose at squeakland.org
Mon May 3 16:19:24 PDT 2004

Hello, Squeakers!

Happy Springtime....summer will be hear before we  know it.  And that
means, I'm here to "ping you" about registering for SqueakFest!

Details for the August 5-7 (Chicago) gathering can be found here:
http://www.squeakland.org/images/news/html/sqfest04.htm

and the online registration form here:
http://interactive.colum.edu/partners/squeakfest/default.aspx

We already have a great group of "Squeakers" planning to come to Chicago.
The days' events will include:

*  Getting started, hands-On Etoy workshop(s)  for newbies
*  Panels/Sharing from a variety of K-12 teachers, including BJ Conn,
on how they've been using
	Squeak in their classrooms
* Concurrent tracks for K-12 and Higher Ed -- including a one day
"Croquet Track" to introduce 				and share
more about Croquet a fully interactive 2D and 3D authoring environment
* Technical Q&A sessions

......and much, much more.

In order to plan the best possible experience it's important to know
who plans to come and more about your specific interests. So, please,
the sooner you let us know who you are and your interest(s) the more
we can tailor SqueakFest to your desires.

Thanks and we hope to see you in Chicago!
Kim and Wade