[Squeakland] Linux version

Mitchell, David [CC] David.Mitchell at mail.sprint.com
Thu Nov 4 09:16:40 PST 2004

Maybe the download Link for Linux must have bundled an old image. My
linux box is offline at the moment (putting in a new graphics card).

You could download the Windows or Mac version and extract the .image
file and move that to Linux. The image is portable (I move them from
platform to platform all the time).

--David