[Squeakland] Publish hanging - grid on screen - can't do anything

Herb Schilling hschilling at nasa.gov
Wed Nov 10 17:20:58 PST 2004

Hello,

  I have the same problem mentioned in this earlier article:

	http://forums.squeakland.org/viewtopic.php?t=103&highlight=publish

Publish hangs and then we are left with a world where there is a grid
and you basically can't do anything except bring up the world menu.
You can't click in any of the tabs. Nothing. You can save the project
but when you read it back in again you are where you are before. You
still can't do anything. I have a handful of students with projects
that they worked on for two hours and now they can't continue with
these projects.  Help!

  Thanks.
--
Herb Schilling
NASA Glenn Research Center
hschilling at nasa.gov

We cannot solve our problems from the same state of consciousness
that created them. - Albert Einstein