[Squeakland] Publish hanging - grid on screen - can't do anyt hing

Dreyfuss Pierre-Andre (EDU) pierre-andre.dreyfuss at edu.ge.ch
Mon Nov 15 19:31:07 PST 2004

 Hi,
Opening two windows for project's name (two clics on publish) may hang
And  any error message  may hang.  and you cannot see the error message
since when saving a project you are in a new project with exactly the same
window.

You can stop squeak using command- dot /click or alt- dot /click depending
mac os or window.

Then get world menu and go to previous project. You are back in your
project. Correct errors or close some things and try again

Regards