[Squeakland] Publish hanging - grid on screen - can't do anything

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Sat Nov 20 00:18:31 PST 2004

Herb,

I think your image is fixed (I did not need the changes file). I don't know
what happened during your "save project", but I vagueally remmbered Ned Konz
saying that publishing creates a temporary copy displayed with grid
background. If it fails, you get stuck on the  "grid copy". You need to get
"Back" to your "original project"

You can bring the world menu by clicking:
	r-click on canvas, select white menu from halo
	on the "world menu" click "show shared flaps"
	this allows you to select "Navigator=>Prev"

Then similar to above, bring up "World Menu" from "world menu" by selecting
"desktop menu". You should be able to Save and your project seems fine. The
car runs :)

There did not see to be anything obviously wrong with image, I was able to
"save project" (is that what you were trying to do?).

I did put the changed image on

http://www.handwritingservices.com/squeak/HerbSchiilings-SqueakPluginBrittany.image

Milan