[Squeakland] Error trying to share a project

ajbn at ufpa.br ajbn at ufpa.br
Fri Nov 26 12:33:40 PST 2004

Folks,

I have been trying to use some of the collaborative tools available in the
"Object Catalog". Both Listener and Badge (and the written chat) are working
fine. When I try to share my project (Share button in the Navigator flap), the
Nebraska server starts ok but an error "not strike2 format" occurs in the
machine that is trying to "connect" to that server right after I press the "S"
button in the Badge.
I am using a Squeakland 3.8.5976 image in both machines with the latest update
#368.
These same tools work like a charm when I use a "deep squeak" Squeak3.7 image
with latest update #5989!
The squeak debug log is attached.
TIA,

Antonio Barros