[Squeakland] overlaps over clone does not work

Hilaire Fernandes cddp40.tice at ac-bordeaux.fr
Mon Oct 11 10:59:45 PDT 2004

Le mer 06/10/2004 à 14:55, Hilaire Fernandes a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I cannot get an expected result with the "overlaps" tile to make
> overlaps test.

In the mean time I am using the color test.

While objects are cloned to simulate a dynamic system  (around hundreds
of objects with their own scripts), I found the whole system becomes
very sloow.

I can sent the project privately (not publicly because it is the
solution for a contest) if someone can see how to optimize it.

Hilaire

--
CDDP des Landes
Ingénierie Éducative